Wednesday, June 29, 2011

... And this is what I packed


8 pollo shirts
5 Tshirts
2 under shirts
2 dress shirts
10 pairs of underwear
9 pairs of sox (I couldn't find a tenth pair)
2 pairs of shorts
1 pair bathing trunks
2 pair linen pants
1 pair of jeans
1 pair of woman's jeans (Claire's)
1 pair of flip flops (for consultations)
1 pair of canvas sneakers
1 windbreaker
10 disposable razors
1 stick travel sized deodorant
1 can travel size shaving cream
1 bottle travel size gold bond
1 pair of nail clippers
1 sonic care tooth brush
2 spare sonic care brush heads
1 bottle Tylenol PM
1 bottle aspirin
1 bottle vitamin c (Claire's)
1 travel alarm clock (Claire's)
3 Deep Nights wristbands (one is for Piet)
and one padlock

That's just what's in my carry on... As for my "vertical boarding bag":

iPad, two adapters and charger
HD camcorder and charger
Earbud headphones and spare earbuds
LED flashlight
2 electrical socket adapters
and prescription meds :)

I'll be wearing one more Tshirt, running sneakers, belt and linen pants.

It's been almost nine years exactly since the last time I left the county for an extended duration, so though this isn't exactly new for me, it's completely different and immeasurably more exciting.

So I've got that going for me...


- Bill

1 comment:

  1. Forgot to mention, I pulled pout three tshirts and a pair of shorts in order to pack Claire's make up bag. I'm betting she chucks it before India.

    ReplyDelete