Monday, February 14, 2011

Potential Disaster

My dress came in the mail on Wednesday and the post office left a notice on our door because we weren't home. I had to wait until Saturday to go pick it up, so that's the first thing we did that morning. As we were carrying the box home I turned to Bill and commented that in about 10 minutes we could have a huge potential disaster on our hands. I had not seen my dress in person or had any fittings and I couldn't return it because it had some custom changes made. But, lucky for Bill I put everything on and it fit perfectly. I am totally in love with it, it's made beautifully and I can't believe the process was so easy. So, if you're in the market for a dress I highly recommend this Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ellanacouture

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment